Friday, May 7, 2010

WE ROCK, WE ROCK ON!

Yes! I watched Camp Rock on Disney Channel today! Yahoooooo! I watched Disney Channel for a good two hours today. It was fabulous! I smiled and laughed so much. :) That is really all I've done since I got back from work. Today was grungy clothes day because we did a lot of box opening and cleaning as we moved everything onto the site. For the first two hours I was stuck on sign in duty where I had to sit at a table by the door doing nothing but give directions to people I don't know through chattering teeth. It was freezing to say the least. After I got relieved, I cleaned, polished cutlery, had Pizza Hut, cleaned bathrooms and moved furniture. It was not bad at all even though it was kind of a long day.
While I was at work though, I discovered something. You know that man I told you about in a previous blog who has a baby and is really sweet? Well, he is 18 years old! Ya! And his baby is two years old. He had a baby when he was sixteen! He said he is one of six and his sister had twins at sixteen and his brother had a baby when he was 13! I passed out. He is the sweetest thing, but his family has got serious problems. I thought I'd share the madness.
Since I am going camping tomorrow, I had to take my tent and paraphernalia with me on the bus today to pack in a van. Imagine this: tall Asian girl trotting down the street lugging a massive black bag and a tent. Then boarding the bus and whacking a good sick people as I try to find a big enough seat. " 'scuse me, ope sorry, sorry, 'scuse me". :) It was great.
I'll also have you know that Vanessa is a fabulous cook. I don't eat everything she makes, but when she makes a meal, she makes a meal. It is always something new and delicious and she makes the massive plate for us and serves us. She is so nice. And not only that, but considering the amount of food they have in this house I'm surprised she can make a whole meal for four people. They have a mini fridge and freezer and a bread bin. That is pretty much it and the fridge is never full. If Vanessa didn't cook and I was here for lunch, I might starve. I don't know how she does it but she can produce food at her will. A trick I must learn. Anyway, that was my day and I am happy. Especially after getting a good daily dose of Disney. He he, see that Jill. Triple D. :) I love you all so much and miss you still. I can't believe it's been two weeks already. Mwah!
Love, Disney Diggin Danielle :) (see that again;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I need my triple D too - I pout when I don't get it online ;)

    This will be short, but when you see what I post with Kirin tomorrow, you'll die laughing and split your pants. We are going to put up a video of Alex with his tonsilectomy experience today. Kirin hasn't laughed that hard since you were here!!! Plus, the pre-lude video is pretty terrific too (I took it of Alex at 4 am this morning because he wouldn't let me sleep).

    Again, more coming - check it after your camping escapade - have fun, little one.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa girl I haven't gotten on in a while...you are diligent...your posts make me feel like I am walking down the street with you! I just keep thinking...what a wonderful experience you are having...I am jealous...I really missed you today, I spent the day with Clay and it made me really miss our danielle. I don't think a daily dose of disney will fill the hole of daily dose of danielle :) I hope your camping trip is wonderful! We love you...

    ReplyDelete