Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pikchas!


I just wanted to post some pictures of my most recent adventures for ya'll. :) Here goes:

Let's just say that I am going to miss the parks here so so much! They're blissful!

Hayley and I after our "one mile" walk to Anne Hathaway's cottage that we didn't even enter. Longest mile ever!
Shakespeare's grave. Weird to think he's just under there.
His grave is in this gorgeous Trinity Church Chapel.
They have nice prayer pillows. :)
The river Avon
In Shakespeare's garden there were all these statues representing his plays. So cool. I think this one is Hamlet or something.
Cute hide-a-way in the garden
Shakespeare's garden. It was completely Pride and Prejudice gorgeous! I could just stroll round and round for hours.
Shakespeare's Birthplace!
Me and this nice old house in Stratford.
Did you know my second name is Shakespeare?
We watched Wild Child and they do this really wimpy white girl Hakka- us re-enacting.
Ha ha ha ha ha like I said... thrusting!
NEW FRIENDS! Chris, Dave, Me, Amanda and Kendall


3 comments:

  1. Is that a basketball under your shirt when you were thrusting??.......

    Great fun photos. Glad you are having a great time.
    Am working on your trip to the beach = stay tuned.

    Love pictures. Take more of the house from the outside and your work location, OK? And some pictures of your friends, where the breakfast is served, and such.

    Love you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the PIKCHAS! Way cool things you are seeing and doing! Very Very beeutahful :) notice the reference to UTAH? the place you really live and are missed terribly by all those who luv ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is mom, I've been to these places! I took Grandma Henline when I visited my mom and dad. Very fun to see them again.

    ReplyDelete