Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week 7

HEWWWOOOO!!!!!

Hi my cutsie family!!! How is everyone? Thanks so much for the pdf! You should do that more often! It was great!
I love hearing about what's going on.
So I don't have much to write other than I am LOVING being a missionary! No matter the craziness and stress we go through, it's all worth it for that one moment! Dad- it's just like having a baby!!!! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!! I've learned this week two things:
  • One of the best ways we can learn something is by teaching it. My testimony is strengthened every time I teach!!! AAH I can't believe it! You'd think we might be deceiving ourselves by repetition but it's not that at all. It's not deception, it's reaffirmation!! My testimony is significantly larger and stronger and more specific than it's ever been. Nuff said.
  • I have had to learn that we, as missionaries, have so much to learn and it's overwhelming, but when we seriously and completely focus on our investigators the Lord seriously fills in the rest! All we need to know and do is around our investigators. I am only just learning this and it has changed my study and focus completely. I know it will help me on my mission, especially since I leave in 3333333333 WWWEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSS! We should be getting our travel plans next week! WHAT?!
So I love you all and I love this gospel. Alam ko po na kung magtuturo tayo sa pamamagitan ng espiritu santo at magfocus sa mga intinuturuan natin na maging mga misyonero para sa diyos!! I'm so excited and scared to go to the Philippines! Most of our zone left on Monday and it was so sad/exciting. It's a bit lonely here now but we are growing together more as a district and a zone. I love my Elders!!!!!!
MWAH MWAH MWAH!
Mahal kita!
Love, Sis Tamang
P.s. Jill, you should totally send me the phone!!!
PPs. Sabinaaa! I love you squeeze!!!!
PPPS Kirin Vani, you are my favorite younger sister!
PPPPS Alex, you need to keep a shirt on man! I'm not there to fight off the ladies
ppppps Ky babes- you're the bomb.com. MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment