Friday, December 9, 2011

Week 7! or 8? I can't remember!

Magandang hapon lahat mga tao!!!!
Hi family and friends! How is everyone?! I am doing pretty dang good!!!! Guess what?! I got my travel planssssss!!!!!
AAAHAAHHAHHAH! I'm actually going!!! So my plans are the biggest news, a letter is coming with more details about how crazy this week has been. As you can see I am not leaving on the 21st so maybe I can talk to Kirin on her cell? Such a bummer! That would have been awesome to see you! Can you send me everyone's plone number so that I can make sure I call the right numbers? My memory is fading and I don't want to risk it. :) Thanks! I also have a list of things I would very much love. I'm really sorry this email is so not fun but I promise the letter is better. :)
I forgot my list i've been making all week so I'll have to do it by memory:
AAA batteries
yummy smelling deodorant
liquid eyeliner- the one with a sponge, not a paint brush
the yellow, skinny memory card I saw at home because I managed to lose mine for the camera Rai sent me. It's skinnier than the normal ones.
a couple pictures of my family from our family shoot!
notes/letters
shortbread cookies- jill knows what I'm talkin about
maybe some more of the magic nasal decongestant pills- 12 hour (I had to use some of them this week)
anything else you want!
I know I'm forgetting something but oh well! Marami salamat para sa lahat!!! I love you all sooooooooooo much and know that this church is true! Please keep reading the Book of Mormon! I know it's true and will change our lives always for the better!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!
Love, Sis. Tamang

No comments:

Post a Comment