Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Week

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoy pamilya!!
Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and then it's Sunday and then I leave to the Philippines!!! Ano ba iyan!!!! That means what the heck in Tagalog!
I seriously can't believe it and I'm so excited! It's crazy how fast my MTC stay has flown. I have had an awesome week teaching my last lessons and cramming all I can into my little brain and heart. I really love the people here. My district!! Ah! We get to fly together and I'm so beyond pleased, except for our dear Elder Scanlan has to stay until after Christmas because he had surgery on his face and they want to make sure it's okay. But we are doing so great. Today we are doing in-field orientation ALL day and it's really cool, but really long. :) We're learning how to find people and work with members and stuff. AAAHHH! So I'm super scatter brained and can't remember anything I wanted to write to you so I'll try my best.
Family- be ready for my call some time around maybe 7:30 pm on Monday. I'm not sure how it's going to work but you could just be free. :) I can't wait to talk to ya'll and hear your voices! Woooohoooooo!
Okay, so seriously I can't think of anything right now but hopefully I'll get to write again tomorrow cause it's our actual P day, so. I will say that I love you all soosososososos much and that I know this gospel is beyond true and I love it!!!!
I will talk to most of you very soon. Mahal ko kayo!!!!
Kasama ng pagmamahal, Sis Tamang

No comments:

Post a Comment